- It’s All Good. I’ve shared my love for this cookbook before, and it continues to hit the spot. This month I’ve enjoyed Spicy Sweet Potato Soup with Chipotle + Coriander, Chicken + White Bean Chili, and Savory Leftover Quinoa.
- Detox Baths. After being exposed to radiation on a plane flight (and everything else that comes with travel), I love taking a good detox bath when I get home. My simple recipe contains 1-2 cups Epsom salt (I used a mineral salt blend I found at Whole Foods), 1/4 cup baking soda, and 8-10 drops peppermint or lavender oil.
- Soy Candles. I’m so delighted to have found these clean-burning soy candles from Target. After dinner I’ll light one of these and watch the Olympics; a habit that almost makes me enjoy winter. Almost.
- Breakfast. I started The Breakfast Club to inspire all of you to renew your interest in breakfast, but it turns out that I’ve been the one inspired! My co-hosts have created some beautiful morning meals and I’ve loved everything you all have shared on our group Pinterest board. I would love to have the rest of you join this free challenge and eat breakfast with us every morning for the rest of the month!
- Pellegrino. Pellegrino is nothing new, but I love how the sparkle makes drinks feel more special. My favorite combos have been Pellegrino + Synergy Kombucha and Pellegrino + fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice.
- Pilates. My friend Robin over at The Balanced Life Online has been posting a short pilates workout on her blog every day this month. These 5-10 minute workouts are so convenient, so why not join me?
What’s working for you this month? Share in the comments below, or post your own list!