The ultimate guide for your gluten-free journey
Stay tuned for Parisi Nutrition’s first online class, Going Against the Grain. This is a must-have education for those recently diagnosed with Celiac disease, people with friends or family members with gluten intolerance, or people who simply want to learn more about what this gluten-free craze is all about.
- Have you heard that a gluten-free diet may alleviate your symptoms or help you lose weight and want to know if it’s right for you?
- Do you have gluten-sensitive family and friends that you would like to better care for?
- Have you been diagnosed with Celiac Disease or gluten intolerance and need help making changes in your diet?
- Are you interested in better understanding which foods will nourish your body and which foods to avoid?
- Did you know that you can do more than just be gluten-free – you can actually heal your gut?
- Are you stuck in a rut with the same, basic gluten-free substitutions and need some kitchen inspiration?
Let me help you clear the grain daze.
Common symptoms of gluten sensitivity
- Digestive issues
- Over or underweight
- Thyroid problems
- Depression, anxiety or mood swings
- Menstrual problems or infertility
- Brain fog
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
What you’ll learn
- What exactly is gluten and how do I know where it might be hiding?
- How does gluten affect our bodies and brains?
- How do I know if I’m sensitive to gluten?
- Should I follow a gluten free diet even if I haven’t been diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity?
- Where might gluten be creeping into my system through non-food sources?
- Why am I sensitive to gluten when my family and friends can eat it with no problem?
- What are the best gluten-free substitutions for my favorite foods?
- How do I eat out at restaurants and what do I tell my friends?
- How can I heal my body from the damage gluten has caused?
Whether you’re new to the gluten-free game, or would like to go to take your digestive health to the next level, you’ll find this class engaging and illuminating. Our food system is so intertwined with gluten-containing foods that it may seem impossible to go against the grain. Let me help you navigate through this uncharted territory to expand your horizon and discover a whole new way of eating.